- The school has an open admission policy and has no preference or reservation for any community, caste, creed, class, religion and region.
- It is done solely on the basis of merit.
- Fresh admissions are normally made only to Pre-KG to STD IX and XI. Contact the School office for further information on admission. The admission form is available from the school office.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
- 4 Passport size photographs of the child.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) of the previous school.
- EMIS Number and Xerox copy of the Progress-Report of the previous school.
- Xerox copy of the Aadhaar Card and Ration Card.
- Extra-curricular Records/Achievement Certificates (if any).
Admission into Standard XI is based on marks.
Candidates should bring the downloaded mark sheets of X-std public examination during admission. The original Mark sheet, TC, Community Certificate should be submitted within one week from the date of issue from the previous school.
Groups In Higher Secondary Course
- Group 1 - Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology (English Medium)
- Group 2 - Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Computer Science (English Medium)
- Group 3 - Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology (English Medium)
- Group 4 - Computer Science, Economics, Commerce, Accountancy (English Medium)
Parents can enquire about the fees directly during admission in school office