- Hostel facility is available only for boys from std VI to XII. We follow a prescribed schedule, which is strictly adhered in order to invigorate discipline in their routine in creating a healthy life style.
- Spacious and well ventilated rooms make our Hostel a home in itself.
- Under the encompassing supervision of Boarding Teachers, every resident student at GP experiences emotional security, guidance and comfort with parental care.
- A warden manages students' affairs and helps them in every aspect of hostel life.
- Boarders are taught the art of dressing to perfection, presenting themselves in a neat, tidy and orderly manner. Passionately ingrained habit helps them acquire our culture and tradition in a delicate way.
- Supervised study hours are carried out in the hostels both in the mornings and evenings.
- Weekly phone turns enable boarders to stay in touch with their parents.
Talent Search Programmes
- Training and Awareness Classes on Solid waste management, Catering, Effective communicative skills, Cleanliness and Hygiene are given to students periodically.
- These activities are meant to develop communication abilities and perceptual skills apart from proper utilization of leisure.
- The child needs to develop in other areas of his / her personality apart from the academics.
- Students are given opportunities to support and work with the local communities.
- The provision of activities outside the school will develop the social and other life skills of students.
- The school provides opportunities for students with an aptitude for music and yoga.
- Highly talented tutors are available for music and dance (western and classical) to help the budding musicians and dancers to pursue their interest with ease.
Games and sports facilities
- "All work and no play make Jack a dull boy". Therefore, the School provides the environment to encourage students for games and sports.
- The games and sports amenities of the school range from courts for games like volley ball, football, shuttle and other indoor games.
Yoga and Meditation
- Yoga education helps in self discipline and sel-control, leading to immense amount of awareness, concentration and higher level of consciousness.
- The scientific master-system of Yoga in Daily Life teaches how to achieve good health, inner peace and harmony by using Yoga, meditation and spiritual development. Its main goals are: Physical Health. Mental Health.
Karate and Martial arts
- Karate is a martial art developed in the Ryukyu Kingdom. It developed from the indigenous Ryukyuan martial arts under the influence of Chinese Kung Fu